Thursday, July 21, 2005

Luckiest Man Alive

Yesterday I was the luckiest man alive! My flight was delayed from Madison WI, to Denver CO. My plane landed in Denver at 9:00 pm, and my flight to Ontario CA, was leaving at 9:10 pm. I landed in the B concourse at the end gate 60, and needed to get to the A concourse gate 44. I ran as fast as I could for about 10 feet then walked briskly the remaining distance. I had to take a tram to get to the A concourse. I got to the gate, and starting watching my plane back away from the dock, and I asked the Assistant at the counter to stop the plane so I could get on. Well, he did, I was able to get on and make it home last night. I thanked the pilots for stopping the plane for us. He said, that he has never seen that happen in 15 years of flying.

Come to find out my family was saying the family prayer at that exact time... Megan asked that I make it home in safety. I love the way prayers are answered!

No comments: