Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Jenny is a world traveler!

This year I had to travel to Taiwan, and to Japan. I planned on being gone from home for almost 2 weeks. The opportunity came up for Jenny to come to Japan for a few days with me, so I extended my trip. We were able to buy Jenny's ticket for free by using my airline miles, this was our first free flight... The icing on the cake was our return trip we both got upgraded to business class, which is better than flying first class domestically.

Any who, below are some of the 200 plus photos we took during our 3 days of touring Osaka, Kyoto and Nara. It was awesome to say the least, and overwhelming at times. Japan has a great transit system, and once you figure out where you are on the map you can get to almost any location for a modest sum.

No comments: