Saturday, February 07, 2009

La Brea Tar Pits.

Seems that every Saturday we are doing something fun - I guess when I'm out of town for the week, the kids miss their daddy! I love it, I get to do things with them, and hopefully they have fun too. They had 2 exhibits closed, and they were the ones I wanted to see the most - the place where they are digging out bones etc. Any who, it's cool to see the gas bubbles in the tar - Connor loved seeing it too. Crazy to think that this is here, and just outside is the worst traffic in the US...
 

 

We only brought 1, and Mallory was the only one to use it!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Daniel, it's Jenny and Sarah's friend, Melissa. Your kids are adorable. I stopped checking your blog awhile back so I was so happy to see all the updates. Good work on your blog! It is really fun to read.