Sunday, June 14, 2009

We moved to Phoenix!

I haven't updated the blog in a while... And I have a ton more to update, but at least this post catches you up to the girls birthdays, Easter and some photos from the city we will one day call home... I say one day, cause today it still doesn't feel like home - CA has always been Jenny's home, and I've lived there for the last 22 years, so we left family and friends for me to take a job in AZ. I'm sure in a year we will feel differently, but today, we miss our family and we miss our good friends, we miss cold running water; we miss, yes we miss the humidity!

So, as I mentioned a few months back, I started a new job as the National Sales Manager for a Bicycle company - Pivot Cycles and BH Bikes click the links to check them out. I love my job! I work with some really cool people. My boss is great to work with, and I feel like I'm making a difference and helping the company. It's very enjoyable work. Any who - I finally took some time to edit photos and post them up...

Jenny please tell your friend Melissa that I'll be more diligent with future postings...

7 comments:

The Sedrick Menagerie said...

whoho, I get to be the first to comment on your new blog updates. We are glad that you like Az. Your kids are still cute, Jenny too. Sorry that you miss CA. we do to. Oh, and what do you mean that CA. is humid? we had 75% humidity the other day, now thats humid and we will never miss it when we move to Utah!! Tell everyone hi from us. If you ever make it out this way, Chad has some good MB trails that he would love to take you on.

dan23dan23 said...

25% humidity compared to ZERO is a big enough difference! I'll let you know when I come to town and if I will have time to visit. My last few stops I almost missed my flight due to how tight the schedule gets...

Talk with you soon!

The Gray Family said...

glad you're doing ok...we miss you here!

Melissa said...

Thank you Daniel, from Jenny's friend Melissa. :D

Very nice update. It is fun to see where you guys have ended up. We are in AZ about twice a year, usually once during the Hades period. It is always nice to come back home to CA and smell the ocean. I'm sure you'll get used to it. Glad you're all doing well!

Tonia Z said...

thanks for the UPDATE! You guys have been busy!!!

the Chandler chronicles said...

It was so good to see you jenny at Carter's birthday, that made my day. Miss you guys. call us up when ever you are in town and we can go swimming :) Tara chandler

Tonia Z said...

love the header of your blog!