Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Slot Machine

Since I can remember my dad has ALWAYS wanted a slot machine. This might sound a little strange because my dad doesn't gamble and he hates Vegas but apparently he has a fascination with slot machines...that or a secret desire to make money from unsuspecting guests. He finally bought one for a great price and kept it in our garage while my parents moved here. Needless to say, there is not a nickel left in our entire house. Piggy banks were emptied, cushions searched, and wallets were ransacked. Thank goodness it wasn't a dollar slot!!!





3 comments:

Sara said...

looks like grandpa has new piggy bank that now has everyone elses money in it! smart grandpa. ; )

Melissa said...

What a fun story. My in-laws always stopped at Whiskey Pete's on the way to Utah. I took the trip with them once and played some nickel slots. It was fun. I think we only used $2 so we weren't in jeopardy of losing a fortune. Good times. :D

the Chandler chronicles said...

the kids do look absolutely enchanted by it