Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tiger's Quest Book Signing

Since I'm an avid reader, my friend Danielle told me about a book called "Tiger's Curse" that she loved. I devoured it and we both waited impatiently for the second book to come out. The author, Colleen Houck, had a book signing close to our house so we decided to go. It was small and personal which I loved. We were able to ask questions and she told us fun little tidbits about the series. Danielle even won an ARC for the next book which won't be published until December. It was SO good. We brought our oldest girls along with us. Megan is halfway through the book and really enjoying it. If I can't go to India I can't think of a better way to get there than through an amazing story.



Megan made a shirt that said, "Radishes Rock" and the author had a pic taken to put on her blog. Radishes you say? Gotta read the book.


Megan getting her book signed.


Danielle (with the ARC...oooohhhhh), Gabi (won an audio book), and Megan

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How totally fun!!

Danielle said...

That was a blast! Fun girls-night-out!