Friday, May 25, 2012

Radiohead Concert

These boys loved Radiohead.  I think Wayne was the one who found and loved them first, but Jeff and Daniel quickly followed.  The picture in this picture is actually from the last concert that we went to together: REM...another favorite of the brothers.  As you can see from the picture, Wayne is sick and Jeff is so healthy and vibrant.  We had no idea that a few short years later he'd be following his brother, Wayne.  I know seeing Radiohead is always terribly bittersweet for Daniel.  He misses his brothers every single day, but on days like this I can tell the pain is right on the surface.  So, I decided that Wayne and Jeff needed to be with us in spirit during this concert.  I put this picture in my back pocket during the concert...certainly not where they would have preferred to be...but, oh well.  It made the experience more special because I felt a little closer to them.

No comments: