Friday, May 30, 2008

R.E.M. at the Hollywood Bowl

Jenny and I had fantastic seats at the Hollywood Bowl again - section 212 in the Garden boxes. If it sounds like I'm bragging, well I am - there's not much I can brag about other than the kids, so when we get killer seats to a show like this - I must flaunt it in every one's face...

If you are a fan of R.E.M. check out the set list here - Murmurs

I was able to record 1 song before my camera died - I wish I would have recorded the opening song, as it was a song I asked them to play in a small venue once and after I yelled it out Peter Buck yelled back no... Any who - I recorded another song off their first album "Murmur" called "Sitting Still"

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Ahhh, good times with a great group! Glad to finally get an update on you guys. Hope you enjoy your new career venture.

Kristin said...

I'm jealous!!! Of the good Hollywood Bowl seats (love that place) and Jennifer getting to have all that Stephenie Meyer fun (yes, I'm a fellow Twilight fan--unless you have to have read all the books more than once to count as a fan--I haven't...yet.) We hope the new job goes well for you! I think tough career decisions may be in Dave's near future, too...we'll see.