Friday, May 30, 2008

Long time no post...

It's been a while I know, but I have a great excuse... I was busy quiting my job and getting a new one...

Many of you know that I decided to leave Shimano last month, it was a hard decision. But I'm glad I made the move. I'm working for my good Friend Jeff. I will be selling printing and packaging goods. So far I'm ahead of schedule, I've opened 2 new customers, and I have about 8 on the table that I'm hopeful to move forward on by the end of June.

Any who - here are some photos of the kids...

 
Mallory and her lady bug.

 
Megan as the goalie

 
Connor - preschool kid - and Mallory...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Totally Hess said...

Daniel - is this your first ever job that does not involve cycling?

Goodluck!

dan23dan23 said...

First non-cycling job in over 13 years... Exciting!