Sunday, March 23, 2008

Connor makes some PJ's... I mean Dr. Two Brains.

I was out of the country most of March (10th to the 19th), and on the afternoon of the 19th while I was hanging out in SFO airport, Jenny emailed me her conversation with Connor - Enjoy...


We were driving home from the gym (oh my gosh, my legs are jello) and this is our conversation:

Connor: "Mom, why does dad wear his underpants to bed?"
Mom: "What do you mean? You wear your underpants to bed?"
Connor: "No I don't."
Mom: "Oh, you mean why doesn't dad wear pajamas to bed?"
Connor: "Yeah, why does he only sleep in his underpants?"
Mom: "I think he gets too hot in pajamas."
Connor: "Oh. Mom, I'm going to get the sewing machine and sew him some special freezing green pajama bottoms so he won't get hot. The pants will have a special spongy pad to keep the pants cold."
Mom: (laughs hysterically) "What a good idea Connor."
Connor: "Mom, I'm going to say, 'Dad' and he's going to say, 'What is it son?' and then I'm going to give him his freezing green pajama pants and he's going to get a big smile on his face and say, 'Thank you so much Dr. Two Brains, I love them.'"

I'm still waiting for the PJ's...

5 comments:

kEllY said...

I love your blog and your cute, cute kids. Looks like you are all doing pretty well. Seems like it wasn't too long ago we were all in LB....time goes by tooooo fast.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

FUNNY!!! Love the Dr. Two Brains-isms!! But I'm not sure I needed to know that Dan only sleeps in his "g's"!!!??

ashcraft8 said...

That conversation is too funny. Don't you just love the way great brains think?

blue squirrel said...

daniel, please check out the news about tim on my blog.

take care
masibestfriend

Sara said...

i love it! he should write a book.