Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ummm... Why?

The kids thought it would be a good idea to decorate the room like a spider web. Apparently this idea came from a Curious George episode. Now I can understand and I even support not letting kids watch some TV programs, but not letting them watch PBS seems a little harsh - maybe I should write them a letter, then again, if I write them a letter, they will get my address and start sending me letters requesting donations... Plus I'm lazy.
 


Mallory found mom's makeup drawer - guess she's growing up EMO.
 


Now this one I like! If you know me you know I complain about my back. Generally I'll sacrifice it for a good donkey ride, and let the kids jump all over me. Well Connor is taking one for the team here, I think Mallory likes this ride better, she is closer to the ground, and it won't hurt as bad when she falls off.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: