Friday, April 01, 2011

Karaoke

We love to sing karaoke! We may not have the best voices (that would be me) but we have enough fun to make up for it. We sang everything from Stevie Wonder to Johnny Cash to The Killers. Fun, fun, fun!! I married into the best family!! Courtney and Mimi were there too but Mimi declined a photo op and Courtney's pic didn't turn out.


Daniel having a tender moment with the song


Kira having a Charlie's Angel moment and Darin helping us find the beat


Simon Cowell would only have good things to say about this performance


This reminded me of a quote from elf: I'm singing. I'm in a store and I'm singing.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

This is SO great!!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Looks like so much fun1

the Chandler chronicles said...

I had no idea you karaokied! :) Way fun!