Friday, April 08, 2011

Visiting Uncle Scott and Aunt Amy

After going to the beach we went to my brother's place in Long Beach. We had fun talking, playing with Rachel and eating. I wish I had taken a picture of the food. Scott made ribs for us that were absolutely fantastic. We all devoured every piece of meat. The sides went not to be overshadowed though. He also made asparagus and french fries that were heavenly. He had to make sure we were rolling out the door with a homemade chocolate silk pie. Wow! I hate to admit it because I think I'm a pretty good cook but my brother has passed me up. But as long as I get to partake of the food you won't hear me complaining.


Amy bought Mallory this balloon blowing set and the balloons were like plastic.





Rachel and Amy


All of us playing Star Wars Monopoly. Scott didn't get 1 property. He didn't know but I was using the force to control his dice.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh! We need that game! My girls are Star Wars nuts!