Sunday, January 27, 2008

Monster Jam!

Aaron got a bunch of tickets for Monster trucks again this year. I decided to bring Megan, and I invited my friend Billy to come - he brought his daughter Payton. We had tons of fun. Most of the group lucked out, and were sitting just under the awning so they didn't get wet. I on the other hand was half covered by the awning, so my legs were getting rained on. Luckily Aaron brought some trash bags so I didn't get too wet.

We also got Pit passes, and took a few photos next to our favorite trucks.
 
Here we have Monster Mut - Megan's favorite cause it's driven by a girl.



 
Donkey Kong is a new truck this year, and the kids thought it was Curious George.



 
Here we have Grave Digger - the line to get a photo with the driver was over an hour long, so we snuck around back and took this one...



 
This is the only action shot of the evening that came out halfway decent - the rain prevented me from taking others. Aside from the rain, we had a fun time - and look forward to doing it again next year!

No comments: