Saturday, October 20, 2007

Disneyland or bust!

Jen's parents got some free tickets to Disneyland and invited us to use some of my sisters free passes... We also decided to drive their new Motor Home there. It worked out perfectly too, we got excellent parking, and when we got hungry for dinner we went back and crashed for a few moments. The drive home was fantastic as I slept on the queen bed all the way home! Thanks Jon and Jan!

 
Before the mayhem.

 
Mallory tries to make her escape!

 
Everyone who knows me knows that I don't like the spin around and puke rides - everyone else loves 'em!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Love the pic of Megan on the ferris wheel. I'm with her...that thing is scary! I'd rather have 10 C-sections than go on that!