Saturday, October 20, 2007

If you didn't know

Hello all.

You can see that I just posted almost 3 months worth of stuff. Well, July 30th my oldest and last brother Jeff was admitted into the hospital with a slew of problems - due to his alcoholism he developed Pancreatitis - he fought a good fight, but due to the difficulties caused by the pancreatitis he eventually died on September 15th. That was the same day my Dad died 7 years ago.
I started a memorial site for him, and I've posted some photos from the wake, and his dear friend Christine has also posted some old photos of Ffej as all his close friends called him. You can click on the title of this post to go to Jeff's page, or in the upper right hand corner, or you can copy the link below.

http://ffejgrubmil.blogspot.com/

If you have any comments - please make them. If you have any photos you would like to share - please send them to me.

1 comment:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Dan, Sorry for the loss of your brother.
Del Bello Family