Saturday, October 20, 2007

Soccer and more soccer!

I've missed a number of games this year, but I was glad to go to the games today. Both kids did very well, and Connor actually ran after the ball rather than wait for it to come to him...
The best play of the day was Megan's goal, assisted by Taylor her team mate. I wish I caught it on film. It was our corner kick and Taylor kicked out into the middle of the field but one of the apposing players cleared it out, creating another corner kick for our team. I told coach Jeff same play and he told Taylor to kick it in again just like before. Well she did, and kicked it right to Megan, who in turn kicked it right into the goal! It was as if we practiced it.
 

 
Check out Connor's determination - he wants a snow cone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: